Friday, August 29, 2008

Invisible Sun

I'm stealing this title from Lynne, who is also a music junkie. She sends out the lyrics to a song that the day reminds her of to all us. Anyway, it has been raining here for the last 24 hours straigh (at least!) and, while we need the rain, it's put us all into a mood.



In fact, all of the people in my office are wearing pretty much the same outfit: a black (or similiarly hued) top and jeans. There is one rogue colleague who is wearing pink. Damn her! She's ruining the mood.



Speaking of the rain, John told me that on the way to school this morning, Keller said, "The rain is killing me." You and me both, dude.



I am so glad it's Friday. I feel like this week has been dragging. And it's a long weekend to boot! We are going to VA Beach. I'm doing the Half Marathon on Sunday. I'm kind of excited about it though with my race experience so far this year being lackluster, I'm not setting my sights too high. I just hope to get through it in a decent time.



Happy Labor Day!

No comments: