Thursday, July 24, 2008

Heroes and Friends

I left the house in such a mood this morning. I was grumpy for a number of reasons that I don't feel like getting into right now because they're really not worth it. I remembered this quote from Gilda Radner, one of the smartest, funniest ladies ever. She said this before her death from ovarian cancer. Read it, feel it and live it:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."

Have a good weekend! You won't hear from me until Monday or Tuesday. We're in NY for the weekend. I am running the long awaited NYC Half Marathon. Go me!

1 comment:

Bob Imberman said...

Good luck! Enjoy the city!