Friday, September 12, 2008

All You Zombies

I am a zombie today. This week has just wiped me out. Being ‘on’ from morning until night with an almost 3-year old is quite a lot of work. Not to mention working and everything else that’s going on. I am so tired.

The only good reason why I’m so tired today is because the girls came over last night. As Holly says, that is the best therapy. Sitting with my girls, talking about life and love is the best. I am really lucky to have such good friends. I hope they know how much I appreciate them :)

So, Keller is hysterical. Yesterday morning, we were sitting on the floor playing and Lola was sitting on the floor as well. Lola is our dog, for those of you who don’t know. Well, Lola decides that it’s time to do some licking, which is just gross. So, I said firmly, “Lola!” Then Keller added, without skipping a beat, “Lola, stop licking your crunch.” I only assume ‘crunch’ is Keller’s word for ‘crotch.’ I laughed so hard. Then Keller started laughing. It was a fun moment. And Lola stopped, which is equally funny. Keller told her to stop licking her crunch a couple of times this morning too. I don’t know if I should discourage him from saying that or not. What if he tells someone at school to stop doing something to their crunch?

Anyway, I’m so freaking glad it’s Friday. Happy Weekend, everyone!

No comments: