Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do You Believe in Love

Now that I've linked my blog with my Facebook page, I thought I would give a refresher course to my faithful blog-readers and give instructions to my new readers. For those on Facebook, this is a blog I keep at jennifergill.blogspot.com. If you like my Facebook shenanigans, you'll love my blog craziness. Here's the deal:
  1. Every blog post title is the title of a song, or lyrics to a song.
  2. You have to guess the song/artist.
That's all! Well, besides loving every word that I type.

Today's song title is the result of a deep-hidden love that was uncovered while I was in the car today. I realized, possibly after years of supressing such emotion, I love Huey Lewis and the News. How can this be? Such pop music is not usually on my "Love!" list. But for some reason I not only found myself humming along to this tune, but screaming it very loudly. Thankfully, Keller was not in the car with me or he certainly would have told me to stop singing.

I have admitted quite the number of crazy obsessions, addictions, and crushes on this blog. But I'm thinking this one I should actually be a little embarrassed about. Huey Lewis?

Oh well. At least it's not Michael Bolton (sorry to all the MB lovers).

No comments: