Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday I'm in Love

I am in a GREAT mood today.

It is the Friday before a long weekend. Yay! I have a date with my husband tomorrow night. Yay! We were trying to remember the last time we had a date just the two of us and we were completely unsuccessful. I think it was over the summer when we were in NYC and my parents had Keller for the weekend. That was July. How pathetic is that? But the times they are a changing.

I have been sick with this horrendous sore throat this week. I had a fever yesterday and had to go home from work early. I feel better today but my throat is still ridiculously painful. The glands in my neck are so swollen that it hurts to turn my head. I had a sore throat like this back in January too. I'm probably dying. But even that won't mess up my mood. I'm just really looking forward to this weekend.

Keller isn't feeling well either. John is home with him today. He's had this cough for some time now and he's just been under the weather. Hopefully he will be feeling better by Sunday because we have a Valentine's party to go to and I wouldn't want him to miss seeing his little friends.

Well, that's all for now! Happy Friday!

No comments: