Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the Air

Today is the big V day. How did the day begin for us? Well Keller woke up at 4 AM. And he was up and ready to go. Grumble grumble.

So I coach my marathon and half marathon group through their long run on Saturday mornings. This morning I went into Safeway to get some water and post-run treats for them and the store was filled with men getting their last minute Valentine gifts. I know it's the thought that counts. But really? Safeway? At 7:30 in the morning? How romantic.

We are still quite excited about our date tonight. We're going to dinner at Rock Creek in Bethesda. We've never been but hopefully it will be good. We could go to McDonalds and I'd be happy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. Better get to Safeway before all the good gifts are gone.

No comments: