Thursday, May 22, 2008

You Be the Judge

I will admit it now: when it comes to farting, I am a 12-year old.

It's true. I am about as immature as one can get on this subject. I can toot with the best of them. There, I said it. Everybody toots, you know. It's part of life. Why not have a little fun with it?

Don't get me wrong, there are times when it's pretty gross. I don't mean I'm gross, I'm referring to some male family members who shall remain nameless. You know who you are.

Anyway, I was reading The Washington Post and stumbled across this. If you have ever seen Tim Russert, you know he's a fine, upstanding news commentator, specifically in the political arena. Play this video and tell me if you think Tim let one fly on national television. Play close attention to what he says because right after the maybe-fart, he flubs what he was saying. Because he just farted! You know, if you were on live TV and let one slip out, you'd lose your train of thought too.

No comments: