Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't Stop Believing

For some reason, this song has become my anthem. I have been hearing it at random times while I'm in the car and I have to listen to it. And sing, of course. It's kind of like Cartman and Come Sail Away.

Speaking of singing to Journey, Steve Perry has some crazy voice. I try to sing along but end up with laryngitis. It's really a good thing that I only try to sing when I'm in the car and no one can hear me. But I'm sure I look funny!

But I feel like, if you're ever just a bit down on yourself, you should listen to this song. I mean, it isn't exactly a song about building your self esteem or something, but it kind of fits.
You can make it work. (<-- see that! Tim Gunn, I love you)

I don't have anything else to say. It's Tuesday and I hate this day. I believe I've mentioned this before, so I won't go into details. Hopefully it will go by fast.

No comments: