Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm So Tired

How is it that The Beatles have a song that fits every single situation? As you may or may not remember, I use song titles/lyrics/etc. as the titles of my posts (you're supposed to guess who sings it! It's a game!). I've been trying to mix it up and not put titles from The Beatles, but sometimes that's really all there is that fits.

I am so freaking glad this week is over and we have a 3-day weekend. Work wasn't necessarily busy, but it was hectic. Things just popping up here and there that need immediate attention. And in between busy days at work, I was looking at schools, making phone calls, and generally drowning in worry over Keller. But I believe we've found a school for him that will be wonderful. I feel really good about this place and I hope with everything that it will be all right for Keller.

Speaking of Keller, I do have a funny story to share. After school yesterday, I took Keller to the pool. I brought all his stuff and planned on changing him there in the restroom. But there was a swim meet going on and it was a little chaotic when we got there, so we just went straight to the pool. I was changing him in the corner by the edge of the area, next to the fence that surrounds the pool. I took his diaper off and he started to pee. I told him to stop, which he did, and we went over to the fence and I told him to pee out onto the grass. Which he did. I think he liked peeing through the fence. It was pretty hilarious.

So, even through crappy weeks, we can still manage to find something funny. And my sweet husband got me a gift of massages for the next 3 months! I am a lucky person. And I know things will work out in the end.

Happy Independence Day! Power to the People!

No comments: