Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Supermodel (You Better Work)

Make it work, people!

Ah, Tim Gunn makes his triumphant return to TV tonight in the latest edition of Project Runway. I didn't really become a fan of the show until I caught reruns of Season 2. There was one designer, Santino, that was a jerk. But he did this impression of Tim Gunn that was spot on and hysterical. I don't know, it hooked me on the show.

Anyway, finally there is something to watch this summer. It has been pretty boring TV-wise.

You know, I really want to hate Heidi Klum. She's gorgeous and thin and lost all her baby weight like the day after she gave birth to all 15 of her children. But she's so cute and nice. Well, she at least plays a cute and nice person on TV. It just makes it difficult to hate a cute, nice person. Damn you, Heidi!!

In other news, I took Keller into work with me for a little while this morning. I forgot some things at the office, and I was working from home today, so I figured I'd take him with me. He was so cute! He was just walking through the suite and looking into everyone's office. Here he is being especially cute, writing some things up for me. See, that's why I do such a good job at work: Keller writes for me!

No comments: