Saturday, August 16, 2008

Joy to the World

I had mentioned in one of my last posts that I was having some health issues. Well, I had the tests done and I am, in fact, healthy. Nothing is wrong! You're all stuck with me for a while longer.

I have a huge weight off of me. I feel good and now I can start catching up on the sleep that I didn't get during the course of the week.

In other news, Keller's last day at his old school was yesterday. We told him he was graduating and getting ready to go to preschool at the Big Boy School. We made a pretty big deal about it and I made him a graduation cap and we had a graduation dinner last night. He was really happy and I think he's pretty excited about going to the new school. I hope he is at least. I guess we'll see how things go this week.



Well, now I get to enjoy my weekend. Hope everyone has a great one!

No comments: