Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Bet you didn't know that was actually a song title. If you can name who sings it (without Google's help), I'll give you a kiss.

Anyhoo, there weren't any exciting events happening this morning. Although, for those of you waiting with baited breath for the news...I found my lost shoes. And they weren't on the side of the road either. They were in a bag, underneath some crap, on top of the dining room table. Just where they should have been.

I thought I would mention the latest funny things to come out of my child's mouth. Here's some background: I love to pinch Keller's butt. He has the most adorable baby butt in all the land. It's irresistable. Anyway, the other day, I was going in for a routine pinch and he told me that his bottom was closed. Ha!!! His bottom was closed for pinching. Too funny.

Then, last night, John and I were on the couch talking. Keller wanted some milk and I told him to hang on a minute and I'd get it for him. Well, that minute was just too long for my child. He proceeded to go to the fridge, get the milk out, plop it onto the couch next to me and say, "It's milk time."

You know, this might be the first Tuesday I've enjoyed in a long time.

No comments: